|Posted by Lex M Creative, LLC on March 17, 2020 at 3:45 PM|
LinkedIn Groups for Business
LinkedIn Groups are a significant source of information and opportunity to connect with professionals who share your industry & interests. They serve as a tool for the following:
• Engage your current customers & followers
• Connect your business with your target audience
• Drive traffic to your website
• Establish your company as a leader in your field
• Offer assistance to your peers & potential customers
• Grow your customer base & generate leads
• Recruit strong hiring candidates
• Communicate with people of common interests
Creating a LinkedIn Group for your Business
• Increases your company’s visibility
• Raises your credibility as a thought leader in your industry
• Strengthens the credibility of your business
• Attracts member who may later become followers of your company page
As you represent yourself & your company in groups that you create, join, & participate in, you gain visibility. If you offer helpful information & positive engagement with group members, your credibility goes up. This establishes you and your company as a credible & trustworthy resource in your field. Supported by your good reputation, your follower base will grow quickly when you roll out your new company page and promote it within your groups.
Get to Know Your Audience
The types of groups that people join tell you a lot about their interests.
• Is your audience interested in writing groups or technical writing groups?
• Is your audience interested in education groups or college education groups?
• There are groups for just about any niche (ergo: gardening, auto repair, insurance, eCommerce, Health & Wellness, networking, etc.)
Groups that are related to your field allows you to specifically reach people that are interested in the products and services that you provide.
Feature groups on your company page to drive traffic and attract followers.
• Post status updates directly to your featured groups for more visibility
• Feature your own company groups to grow the groups
• Feature other groups relevant to your industry to cross-promote your products, services, and updates.